We’re excited to announce that WRBC is now hiring. Due to the current ‘Children And Families Worker’ moving on to a new area of ministry within the fellowship, our growing church seeks to appoint a new worker to develop children and families ministry in church and the community.
• Supportive church family & team passionate about knowing & sharing Christ.
• Commitment to your spiritual & professional development.
• Salary of £20,475 pro rata. Suggested 30 hours a week with flexibility e.g. job share or full time may be possible
• Oversee & develop children and families work.
• Lead new initiatives within local community and schools up to year 6.
• Take full active role in life of the church.
• Someone with strong faith in Jesus Christ that is shown in everyday life.
• Passionate about growing, teaching and reaching families in the community.
• Team player – creative, organised, self-motivated, enthusiastic, able to lead volunteer team.
• Effective communicator.
• A UK resident.
Closing date for applications is Monday 30th April.
Simon and the team.